Learn about the 24 untapped ways a person with ANY credit can get a loan, anytime they want… even on a tight timeline.
If You Have Bad Credit Options:
1. Debt consolidation personal loans let you pay off multiple sources of debt.
2. You get one loan with one monthly payment and a better interest rate.
3. Secured personal loans are available if you have collateral like a car.
4. Federal student loans do not require a credit check.
5. Some equity loans are easier to get approved for than traditional loans (if you own a home).
6. Find a co-signer to secure a student loan or personal loan debt.
7. Credit unions offer small personal loans (e.g., $2,500) for bad-credit customers.
8. Peer-to-peer loans are often available to people with lower credit scores because the funds come from people rather than banks.
9. Try a local community bank rather than a big bank for an unsecured personal loan, especially if there’s already an existing relationship.
10. Family member loans might be an option.
Read more: buff.ly/2K9fw95