Privacy matters but it can be confusing. This page explains our approach to privacy on all Adnoto’s websites and Apps and how it affects you.
- We collect anonymous statistics about your visit, like which of our pages you viewed.
- If you sign up with us we take great care to keep your information safe and we’ll never share it with others without your express permission. No personally identifiable information is shared.
- We may make use of anonymised data to share with 3rd parties to help us deliver our own services, for example analytical services to improve our products.
These are just the key points. If you need detail, keep reading.
By visiting our site and using our Apps and providing us with your personal data, you acknowledge and agree that your personal data may be processed for the purposes identified in this Policy.
Who We Are & Contact Information
Our business name is: Adnoto Expense Manager
Our business address is: 8200 Stockdale Highway, SuiteM10-382, Bakersfield, CA, 93311, USA.
Our contact details are: email@example.com
We welcome your comments about this Policy. If you have any questions about how we use your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
What We Collect
We obtain information about you in a range of ways:
Information You Give Us.
We collect your name, email address, username, password and demographic information (such as your location) as well as other information you directly give us on our site or in the App. In addition, we may also collect personal information from you when you correspond with use (for example, when you send us e-mail communications or letters, or by telephone).
Information We Get From Others.
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this site and the App.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our site we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our site. When you use our App we receive certain information regarding when you access the software, how long you use it, and when you logged in. Our App may use automated analytic software which we use in aggregate to improve the performance of the product(s).
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. Cookies are then sent back to the originating site on each subsequent visit, or to another site that recognises that cookies. You can find out more information about cookies at All About Cookies
Cookies are widely used in order to make sites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the platform.
Types of Cookies
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- First Party Cookies, served directly by Adnoto to your computer or mobile device. They are used only by Adnoto to recognise your computer or mobile device when it revisits our site.
- Third party cookies, which are served by a service provider on our site, and can be used by the service provider to recognise your computer or mobile device when it visits other sites. Third party cookies are most commonly used for platform analytics or advertising purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are ‘session cookies’, meaning that they exist only while your browser is open. These are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other cookies are ‘permanent cookies,’ meaning that they survive after your browser is closed. They can be used by the site to recognise our computer or mobile device when you open your browser and browse the Internet again.
What cookies do we use?
Our Site uses the following types of cookies:
- Cookies necessary for essential purposes. These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our site and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like transactional pages and secure login accounts, would not be possible.
- Analytics Cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor and is aggregated. It includes the number of visitors to our site, the sites that referred them to our site and the pages that they visited on our site. We use this information to help operate our site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our site.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about how visitors use the site, so that we can analyse traffic and understand how our visitors use our sites. We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. These cookies don’t collect information that identify a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the site works. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here. You can avoid the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our site by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via this link.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow our site to remember choices you make (such as your user name, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Social Media Cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or ‘like’ button on our sites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/ advertising activities.
- Further detailed information about the specific cookies used on this site and the third parties who serve them can be found in our cookie consent tool. You can use this cookie tool to control your cookie preferences.
How to control or delete cookies
You can set your cookie preferences by using our cookie consent tool [hyperlink to cookie consent tool] or by changing your browser settings so that cookies from this site cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the ‘help’ ‘tools’ or ‘Edit’ facility).
Further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, visit here and here.
We may collect information about your computer or mobile device, including where available your IP address, operating system, log in times and browser type. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our site and App for internal reporting purposes. We may anonymise and share this information with advertisers, sponsors and/or other businesses.
Use of Personal Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products and services;
- to process and deliver the contest entries and rewards;
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- to communicate news about products and services offered by us;
- to link or combine user information with other personal data;
- to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity; and
- to provide and deliver products and services at customers request.
Sharing of Personal Data
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies outside Adnoto Expense Manager except under the following circumstances:
- With your consent. For example, you may let us share certain data regarding your devices, loyalty cards, payment methods, contracts and subscriptions and warranties with others to promote offers tailored to you. This communication will be only available within the App (you will not be emailed by third parties). You may opt of this data sharing at anytime by updating your perferences within the App and website. Personally identifiably information such as your email address, name, address, and phone numbers(s) and any account, registration or serial numbers you have input into the Adnoto App or Website are not shared with anyone or any company.
- When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or substantially all of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes;
- to comply with laws or any regulatory obligation;
- to respond to lawful requests and legal processes;
- in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- With those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/ or anonymised data with others for their own uses.
Protecting Your Information
We want you to feel confident about using our site, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it, to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have appropriate technical and organisational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
How to Edit, Delete or Access Your Personal Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out of date information. You can also ask us not to send you direct marketing communications (however please note that we may continue to send you service related (i.e. non-marketing) communications, such as email updates). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or wish to object to our use of your personal information, please write to us at the address given above.
Changes to This Policy
From time to time we may change this Policy. If we make any changes, we will change the Last Updated date above. If you do not agree to these changes, please do not continue to use our site. If material changes are made to this Policy, we will notify you by email or by placing a prominent notice on the site.
Our business name is: Adnoto Expense Manager
Our business address is: 8200 Stockdale Highway, Suite M10-382, Bakersfield, CA, 93311, USA.
Our contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org